Brewer Fanatic

Cubs Series - Roll Call

jhart05

Tuesday SRO, other games close proximity to the Leinie Lodge.

Cubs fans welcome to bring baseball knowledge and large wallets: discard all foul language at the tollbooths please. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Tuesday in the nose bleeds. Don't worry I'm not an obnoxious Cub fan like the rest that poison your park. Actually when I went last year I almost got into a fight with a Cub fan because he was pissing everyone off around us.

It will take more fans like you shutting up the morons to help remove the stigma that accompanies cub fans around the NL. Keep up the good work my friend.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

A buddy of mine and I were just talking about this...I think this is going to be a very ugly series in the stands. Brewers fans finally have something to cheer about. The Cubs are going to bring a ton of fans. This is a very big series for both teams. Tensions will be high here.

This is not the Twins-Brewers series, which is always played on a weekend, it's a big drunkfest, and the teams fans generally get along well. This is a mid-week series in late July, with lots of playoff implications, and two fan bases who want to kill each other. I think this is going to be not a great atmosphere...but one that fosters a lot of fights, terrible language, and some terrible things played out in the stands.

My advice to people going is to be safe, and avoid any physical contact. Sitting in the bowels awaiting booking is no way to watch the Brewers take the division lead!

Archived