Brewer Fanatic

Cubs Series - Roll Call

jhart05

I will be watching the first three games from the comfort of my home. For the day game I will have Ueck and Jim on the radio in my cubicle.

Monday: Cubs Suck T-shirt

Tuesday: Ryan Braun jersey t-shirt

Wednesday: Brewers BP jersey

Thursday: Regular Brewers t-shirt underneath my polo shirt I wear to work

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

yeah, I'll be in my living room for 3 games. Laz-e-boy row 1, seat 1

Game four will be out on my patio, misters blowing cool sweet mist on my brow, grill cooking up some scrumptious vittles, and a cooler of Miller Lite at my side.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Thursday in a group of 6. Section 207. Guessing I'll end up being the "babysitter" for the day as this is our once-a-year outing with guys from work. Often turns out to be more about the tailgating than the game.

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. Section 420 as part of my 20 game pack. Pretty much makes the entire 20 game pack worth it since I can make it to all the Brewers/Cubs games.

Don't forget to be as loud and roudy as possible when singing "Root, Root, Root for the BREWERS!" during the 7th inning stretch!

Thursday, Section 125 row 6 seats 1-4. Great seats, but I get the pitching matchup that most favors the Cubs (Harden vs. Bush)

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Tuesday in the nose bleeds. Don't worry I'm not an obnoxious Cub fan like the rest that poison your park. Actually when I went last year I almost got into a fight with a Cub fan because he was pissing everyone off around us.

Archived