Brewer Fanatic

7/27/08 Astros (Wolf) at Brewers (Suppan): 1:05 CDT

wibadgers23
Ok so what are we at about 2 for the last 50 with RISP? It wouldn't be so bad but in some of these games we are getting 10-12 hits but none with RISP. I am sure some will say it is a statistical anomaly but I don't know, I think it is in their heads right now and they are choking.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What in the heck is going on here? Sending Suppan back out there? Somebody hit Yost over the head and drag him into the dugout.

But we won 8 straight games, so Ned is fine! Stop complaining. Blah, blah, blah...

People really shouldn't be fooled by that winning streak. Ned Yost is still a stupid, stupid man. I still believe he will ultimately cost the team a playoff spot.

"Looks like Ned and Sweet Lou are on the same page. Marquis has given up 6 through 5 and is out there in the 6th. "

The Cub bullpen did have to pitch 7 innings yesterday, and Marmol/Howry have been used a ton since the all star break...not really the same situation

"Looks like Ned and Sweet Lou are on the same page. Marquis has given up 6 through 5 and is out there in the 6th. "

The Cub bullpen did have to pitch 7 innings yesterday, and Marmol/Howry have been used a ton since the all star break...not really the same situation

good point. I forgot about yesterday's game for the Cubs

I don't get it, why didn't Cooper leave Wolf in long enough to piss the game away? Doesn't he know how to manage? If only he had gotten Bobby Cox doughnuts.

There should be warnings at the top of posts like this. I nearly had my drink come out of my nose.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

As Rock said....."If you don't pitch Mcclung in this game when do you?"

I hope somebody asks Ned that question after the game.

I mean what are you saving him for? He hasn't pitched in 6 days and we have CC and Ben going to the next 2 days!!!!

The more I think about it the madder I get.

Archived