Brewer Fanatic

7/26 Non-Brewers Thread

crewcrazy
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nuts, a nice catch by Johnson, a base hit, and a deep drive with the wind blowing in (woulda been a HR on a normal day in Wrigley), but nothing to show for it.

Get the Cubs 1-2-3 in the bottom of, boys! At least Marmol will be out if they go 11.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Blows my mind to see big leaguers sliding into first..the tie goes to the runner rule should be changed to "if it's even close you deserve to be out" when they slide into first.

Another 30+ pitch outing for Marmol http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Lets play 11! Keep em coming

Marlins get out of it...I was terrified of Eckstein 2.0 punching one down the line to win it. Luckily Hermida was able to track it well and came up with it.

I doubt Lou will get suspended, even if he did end up bumping the ump. Baseball doesn't need Cubs fans complaining about Piniella coming up with a suspension just before the series against "Bud's Brewers" starts.

Edit: Brenley's bit of widsom: "Do what you have to do to win today and worry about tomorrow tomorrow." I love that line of thinking with the Brewers series coming up. I have no problem with this game going 15+ innings.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I like that Rob Drake and Lou Pinella are bitter rivals. I don't know if you read Lou's lips as he complained to the home ump after the ejection, but he clearly yelled "What the 'heck' is wrong with this guy? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!"

Archived