Brewer Fanatic

7/26/08 Astros (Backe) at Brewers (Bush): 6:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I now know how you guys felt last year. I will now drink myself into a stupor that hopefully lasts through tomorrows games. Enjoy the World Series guys! We still have another 30-50 years to go until we reach ours.

Big win, maybe even bigger than any of the Cardinals games. Would have been awful to lose the first 2 to the last place team in the division. Bullpen continues to be decent. Get the series win tomorrow (ideally a big enough lead so Torres can rest another day) before the next series against some other team who no long has sole possession of first place.

Its still July, its not even close to being over. Step off the Ledge

We saw this last year with the Brewers, except its the opposite. Our pitchers are pitching, our hitters can't hit squat this entire month. That's what happens when you don't have a superstar hitter on your entire team.

Its still July, its not even close to being over. Step off the Ledge

We saw this last year with the Brewers, except its the opposite. Our pitchers are pitching, our hitters can't hit squat this entire month. That's what happens when you don't have a superstar hitter on your entire team.

Is that supposed to be in blue? Braun and Fielder are both superstars.

(That's what happens when you don't have a superstar hitter on your entire team)

Was that supposed to be in blue? We've got Ryan Braun, who's put up historic numbers since he got called up, and Prince Fielder, the youngest player to ever hit fifty home runs. How are they not superstars? Plus, I would call Corey Hart a superstar, but I guess that's debatable.

That's what happens when you don't have a superstar hitter on your entire team.

Really? Who hit the walkoff homer on Thursday night? Who hit the homer to tie up the game tonight? If he's not a superstar hitter, I'd like to know who you think is a superstar hitter.

Archived