Brewer Fanatic

7/26/08 Astros (Backe) at Brewers (Bush): 6:05 CDT

wibadgers23

*Sigh*

Hall over Branyan against a RHP again? Why? His hot streak is over. Branyan is still MUCH better against righties. It's nice that Billy got lucky with a couple timely homeruns, but that doesn't change what these two are.

Also, Mike Rivera needs to play more. I know that if we listened to Brian and Bill, that we should just assume Kendall is such a gamer that he could probably do a Forrest Gump style cross-country run every day between games, and still catch that evening - but come on. He's old. Rivera has done fine when he has played. Even Ted Simmons was acknowledging on the air that Kendall needs to start getting some time off.

I know a bunch of people are gonna point to the 8-game winning streak and tell me to just shut up, but I still have HUGE concerns about Ned's decisions and the way he runs this ballclub.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bush doesn't look too rusty thus far. Let's get him some more runs. I'm waiting for the barrage of runs. Not sure it'll happen with this lineup, but we should be able to get a few against Badke.
Formerly Andersoc420

Counsel is doing his job too. Braun is doing his job. Eventually one of these hard hit balls is going to get out of here. I kind of hope it is hit by Hall, but I'm not sure he'll make contact.
Formerly Andersoc420

Archived