Brewer Fanatic

7.19.06 Brewers (Davis) @ Giants (Morris) 2:35 PM CST

brewers19

I can't imagine they would call ZJ back up and pull Bush out of the rotation to stick him in the pen. Are they skipping him in the rotation this week?

As discussed earlier in the thread, this was Bush's day to throw a bullpen session anyway, they're just having him do it in a game situation.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Can someone just tell me if we are going to lose this game so I can spare myself the 30 minutes of agonzing ticker-watching before I leave work?

We're probably going to see Turnbow pretty soon. So your guess is as good as mine.

We really need to pick up a couple runs in the 9th here. Hall, Rivera, PH (Hart?), it can be done.

D-Bow with a 1-run lead makes me very nervous.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

well, hes still out there, maybe there is something to that. Maybe Greg Maddux? BTW did anyone hear about Maddux's ERA goin from 4.9 to 4.6. Due to scoring changes or something like that.

They don't have anything better to do in Chicago then to look into something like that.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Quote:
well, hes still out there, maybe there is something to that. Maybe Greg Maddux? BTW did anyone hear about Maddux's ERA goin from 4.9 to 4.6. Due to scoring changes or something like that.

Huh? No, I didn't hear that. Did the Scrubbies change a bunch of his hits given up to errors to increase his trade value, or what?

Archived