Brewer Fanatic

7.19.06 Brewers (Davis) @ Giants (Morris) 2:35 PM CST

brewers19
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funniest comment I've seen on a site was by a Reds fan...

"Bill Hall must look at the Reds' pitching staff in the media guide and salivate like a 14-year old looking at the Victoria Secret Catalog."

Wait? Cirillo bunted with 2-outs? I appreciate trying to catch the other team by surprise, but still....

Double G continues to further bury Brady Clark on the bench.

I'm impressed at what he's done this season.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Say all you want about the numbers, and likely with valid reason, but I never feel comfortable in any game, in any situation, with Doug Davis on the mound.

I could not agree more. The numbers seem to indicate he's a sold 2/3, but I am NEVER comfortable watching him pitch, and wasn't even during his better seasons the last 2 years.

Anyway, let's hit 10 home runs today!

Is it just me or is Bill Hall one of the worst baserunners on the team. Maybe I'm only seeing the bad stuff but it seems like he makes a lot of non-productive outs on the paths...
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Is it just me or is Bill Hall one of the worst baserunners on the team. Maybe I'm only seeing the bad stuff but it seems like he makes a lot of non-productive outs on the paths...

There was nothing he could have done about the out he made in the 3rd, FWIW.

LMAO! On MLB.TV they showed Matt Morris talking smack to Geoff Jenkins on his way home on the GG homerun. Course the feed is FSN Bay Area and the announcers said that you should talk smack when someone gets a hit on you, it shows that you want to win the game or something like that. Boy that would get real old if that was the only way to show your baseball team that you care, by giving up 6 runs and then talking smack because someone hit a double off of you. What a stupid comment.

Archived