Brewer Fanatic

7/21 6:05PM Brewers(Cappy) @ Reds(Ramierz) G.T.

adamb100
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't appreciate the drama, Rick, but I appreciate the fact you got the outs you needed. Good going.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Guys, I'm normally not a negative guy, but I have two quick points...

1. Does this game remind you of Wednesday's game?

2. Do you want to ring Daron and Bill's neck every time they keep talking about the god darn Louisville Sluggers? It makes them look so Bush League.

Apparently TGJ has jumped up in the PH pecking order.

Put the kids to bed and secure all loose objects, the 9th is Turnbow time http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/indifferent.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
I am in fear of the circus.

Well put. (Though I wish it weren't such an automatic feeling.)

Me too.

I'm going to try something different... get a little rally cap action going for DBow!

This is a big game for Turnbow. If he blows another one, he will definitely lose his spot and I will jump off his bandwagon.

For now, I am on the bandwagon and have been since the beginning, bu enough will be enough. It will be about throwing strikes and his curve.

Archived