Brewer Fanatic

7/21 6:05PM Brewers(Cappy) @ Reds(Ramierz) G.T.

adamb100
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The forecast I looked at says there isn't any real chance of rain after early afternoon tomorrow.

To me, there's no reason to try to get this game in when you're probably good to go tomorrow night and can play a DH on Sunday...unless the Reds just can't give up this gate for whatever reason.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Over/Under: We play 4 1/2 complete innings tonight.

Price: -110

Over/Under: 0.5 sprained ankles tonight for the Brewers

Over: +135

As a poster said in the chat room....hey...if we only play 5 tonight...at least our bullpen won't have a chance to blow it then...

Jenkins totally dogged it to first!!! I can handle his bad streaks, but lack of hustle is not acceptable!!!

That is it. I am done with him! Yost better move his butt down in the order or give him a good benching!

Considering the "must win" feel of this series, I am going to be a little testy tonight. . .

I just hate that double play that Jenkins hit into. Why is he still hitting 3rd and how are we supposed to make progress without a real #3 hitter who can do something. It's only one at-bat, but I am already ready to vent.

Man, Cirillo got hosed by the official scorer. Clayton's only chance was for Weeks the way he played that ball. That should have been a hit.

And after further review, the scorer agrees with me. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

How does Jenkins not run hard down to first? I thought Robin Yount was brought in to make sure the team plays hard. It's not like it cost them a run though...oops... yes it DID

Would it be too much to ask for the young pups to go crazy for a couple of weeks, the pitching to stabilize, and this team to have a 12-3 run? Puh-leeze? I keep thinking they've got it in them...and I've seen the Twins and Angels do it after being left for dead...now the Braves as well I guess. Puh-leeze?

I want to believe.

Archived