Brewer Fanatic

7/25/08 Astros (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey cool we win 8 in a row and we finally dont win one so what should we do?

BLAME NED!! YAY!!

/end rant

I don't blame Ned for that loss.. it is squarely on the hitters who should have been sitting on Rodriguez's curveball.. However, Ned had two chances to give the Brewers a better chance to win then what he chose and he didn't take them..

Did he lose the game? Of course not but he didn't put them in a better position to win.

Hey cool we win 8 in a row and we finally dont win one so what should we do?

BLAME NED!! YAY!!

/end rant

yeah, but I kinda missed that version of brewerfan.net. It's the fan forum that I grew up with and loved. Not seeing it around for nearly 2 weeks was just a blow to my day-to-day existence.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Not a great showing tonight. The sobering thing is that depending on what happens during the next week, those couple hours this afternoon may be the closest we get to 1st place this late in the season for quite a long time. What can I say, I'm an optimist :P

yeah, but I kinda missed that version of brewerfan.net. It's the fan forum that I grew up with and loved. Not seeing it around for nearly 2 weeks was just a blow to my day-to-day existence.

Maybe you should lock the thread.

The brewers better learn to score runs with men in Scoring postions.This right now looks to be a big problem for the brewers.

These 3 game aganist the Stros is Classic trap series . they better not worry about mon and worry about sat and sun

As someone who regularly defends Yost there is no justification for letting Kendall bat there..

Branyan has to have that at bat..

Very poor choice.. similar to bringing Riske in when you need a strikeout and at that point either McClung or Villy is your best option.

I know they just won 8 in a row and you don't win every game and all that, but c'mon.. a manager needs to at least try to win every game. Villy in their best relief pitcher. If he was cleared to pitch last night he should have come in first. In fact, given Parra seemed to be on the brink of falling apart in the 6th, I think I'd lift the kid after that inning and start the 7th with Villy.

I can almost understand letting Hall bat in the 9th. After all he did hit two game winning homers this week. But letting Cameron bat after that was stupid. Don't you have two lefty bats on the bench now, Ned? I would have gone with Durham for Cameron, Branyan for Kendall. What's really agrravating is Ned had no intention of using either Branyan or Durham against the hard throwing RIGHTY! While Kendall batted, Kapler was in the on deck circle. Stupid, stupid managing. They'll get crushed in the playoffs if that kind of thinking persists.

I was at the game, and I think it made absolutely no sense to hit Jason Kendall there. When there is 2 outs and a runner on go for the homer when down by 2. Jason Kendall can't hit a homer. Put in anybody but him. Sheets has more power than Kendall. I like Kendall fine, but that isn't the situation for him.

Archived