Brewer Fanatic

7/25/08 Astros (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23

I am not counting this one over yet. But I feel that I am being realistic in realizing that we can 't come back every night. We may have been a little flat tonight. That can happen after an emotional series like that one we just had.

We need production from the bottom half of the order. That is a trend that worries me.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoever hits the game winning homer in the 9th tonight should crawl to first, since it's Valverde who will be pitching.

i think they should take the jagged edge of their shattered maple bat and stab him in the heart before getting to first.

that would be less bad than what Braun did last night.

The pessimist in me looks forward to a weak fly to right or chop to third from Kendall.

The optimist looks forward to a slap double.

The pessimist in you was right on. Still one game back in the division, but three up in the wild card.

As someone who regularly defends Yost there is no justification for letting Kendall bat there..

Branyan has to have that at bat..

Very poor choice.. similar to bringing Riske in when you need a strikeout and at that point either McClung or Villy is your best option.

Nedly, wouldn't want to offend your light hitting catcher by pinch hitting for a guy who actually at least has a remote possibility to tie the game with one swing of the bat. Probably didn't end up making the difference between winning and losing, but excuse me for being someone who wants to give his team a chance to win at all times instead of de facto surrendering.

Archived