Brewer Fanatic

7/25/08 Astros (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quick question: why are some people posting their incredulousness about being in a playoff race? We were in one last year Is it incredible that it's happening two seasons in row? Okay, maybe that is what is hard to believe. I know there is excitement but some of the posts that I read make it sound like they can't believe their eyes and ears because they NEVER thought they'd see it happen. It just sounds "bandwagony" to me. (please note: I am not calling anyone here a bandwagon fan.)

More like I never saw us catching the Cubs a few weeks ago, or at least catching them this quickly.

so jhart, your assessment of your cousin? i thought he did alright

Yeah he did fine.

He was happy, but tired after the game. West said he did a good job.

He knew he missed a few, and could even pick them out. He remembered every pitch.

Bill Hall = 1 for his last 13, with 5 strikeouts

WHITE HOT

Considering what he did in his last couple hits, I think he gets a free pass for a few games. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Who has TiVo? Rewind that.

I'm not so sure that ball Lee hit was fair.

It hit fair, went over the bag, and landed foul.

I also think Prince was telling Lee that when he was at first.

I checked it; it was fair. Even though the ball hit in foul territory past third, it hit fair before the bag and was in fair territory when it crossed the bag.

I'm not sure I explained it well, so I hope it makes sense.

well hopefully he stays up in the bigs

He's in Detroit for the weekend with the same crew, I guess someone got nailed by a line drive and has a concussion, so he's filling in. Pittsburgh, with a different crew after that. There isn't much turnover thou, by the time they need someone permanent, they might take someone younger instead. He's 31 right now.

I posted a couple of good stories from yesterday over here: Umpiring Crew for the Cards Series

Archived