Brewer Fanatic

7/25/08 Astros (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
Keep it going boys!! It's going to be electric in the stadium this home stand! I wish I could be there for one of them. Wandy's been pretty decent this year, but hopefully Manny can keep his cool and pitch the way he's capable of. I have to imagine as fun as this winning streak is there might be a little pressure building as each subsequent starter tries to keep it going. I can't wait for the game to start and have fun to all those lucky enough to attend.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, it's disgraceful. If the Crew loses tonight, I'll be standing on the bridge over the freeway afterward waiting if anyone would like to come push me over the edge.

You don't have to jump off a bridge, just don't go to anymore games this year, please.

Sorry wasn't sure what thread to post this in but does anyone know why Tuesdays starter against Zambrano is TBA? Would assume you can pencil Sheets in for that one.

Yeah, I thought it was Sabathia on Monday followed by Sheets on Tuesday.

Sorry wasn't sure what thread to post this in but does anyone know why Tuesdays starter against Zambrano is TBA? Would assume you can pencil Sheets in for that one.

Yeah, I thought it was Sabathia on Monday followed by Sheets on Tuesday.

They only go 5 days out and probably haven't updated the site after last night's game yet.

Community Moderator
Even though we had offensive issues in STL, we did get lots of runners on base. With a sellout crowd cheering the guys on, I expect they will come up with some clutch hits.

quick question: why are some people posting their incredulousness about being in a playoff race? We were in one last year Is it incredible that it's happening two seasons in row? Okay, maybe that is what is hard to believe. I know there is excitement but some of the posts that I read make it sound like they can't believe their eyes and ears because they NEVER thought they'd see it happen. It just sounds "bandwagony" to me. (please note: I am not calling anyone here a bandwagon fan.)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This is a great opportunity, when the Brewers got Sabathia, I thought they instantly became the favorite for the wild card, but I honestly never thought they'd catch the Cubs - I thought the Cubs would stay 2-3 games up on them throughout.

Don't freak out if they lose tonight, the fact that the Brewers are in this position is awesome....no matter what happens....keep that thought.

quick question: why are some people posting their incredulousness about being in a playoff race? We were in one last year Is it incredible that it's happening two seasons in row? Okay, maybe that is what is hard to believe. I know there is excitement but some of the posts that I read make it sound like they can't believe their eyes and ears because they NEVER thought they'd see it happen. It just sounds "bandwagony" to me. (please note: I am not calling anyone here a bandwagon fan.)

I think it's just that we were 8.5 games not too long ago and 5 out about a week ago. So, possibly being tied after tonight seems pretty amazing.

Archived