Brewer Fanatic

Onion article on Fielder, Sabathia

homer

"Team insiders say the problem has become a serious disruption, with numerous incidences of each player tying a bib around his neck, holding a knife and fork in their outstretched hands, and chasing the other around the ballpark."

good stuff!

"This has to end," Yost admitted to reporters as the Brewers readied themselves for a four-game series against St. Louis. "We can't have players trying to eat one another, even in Milwaukee, so we're taking steps."
Italics added by me.

It would have been better had Prince imagined CC as a non-meat product, but this article is otherwise beautiful.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I hadn't realized this has become a problem for the Brewers. Perhaps there is some sort of spray repellent the trainer could spray on each player so they smell quite unappealing to the other guy. This could perhaps curb their appetites. Maybe I could call the team and suggest that they give it a try.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

The pictures are ridiculous!

Yeah, they did a great job picking out just the right images...I love the look of confusion and longing on Prince's face as he stares at the CC Dog

The Onion has more than its fair share of Brewers' references. You can take the paper out of Wisconsin but you can't take the Wisconsin out of the paper.

Archived