Brewer Fanatic

7/24/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cardinals (Wellemeyer): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said it was bad...

I just expect more from him I guess. He didnt miss many bats and he walked a couple guys.

He didnt pitch bad, he just didnt pitch Ben Sheets like.

I'm not sure how much more you want out of him. A shutout?

He allowed six baserunners in seven innings. Three runs. One run scored on an error. The other scored as a result of Sheets not holding the runner at first (Sheets' fault, yes, but not a factor of him not pitching well).

Sheets pitched decent, But i dont think he pitched well. He walked 2 guys. That just is not him.

Sheets pitched 7 innings and gave up 2 ER, 4 H and 2 BB.

That's good enough to win on most nights; he isn't going to pitch a CG shutout every game.

I never said it was bad...

I just expect more from him I guess. He didnt miss many bats and he walked a couple guys.

He didnt pitch bad, he just didnt pitch Ben Sheets like.

I'm not sure how much more you want out of him. A shutout?

He allowed six baserunners in seven innings. Three runs. One run scored on an error. The other scored as a result of Sheets not holding the runner at first (Sheets' fault, yes, but not a factor of him not pitching well).

Again, I know he only gave up 2 runs but It didnt feel like he pitched as well as he could.

Sheets pitched decent, But i dont think he pitched well. He walked 2 guys. That just is not him.

That's good enough to win on most nights; he isn't going to pitch a CG shutout every game.

That is CC's job http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Holy Crap, I know this...

It felt like watching him tonight he was lucky to only give up 2 runs.

Archived