Brewer Fanatic

7/24/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cardinals (Wellemeyer): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that Aaron Miles is super annoying, but everyone on that team is annoying. We better get this game in tonight. I expect a huge night from Sheets and a good debut for Ray Ray.
Formerly Andersoc420

We better get this game in tonight. I expect a huge night from Sheets and a good debut for Ray Ray.

Let's not get too high. I'd love to see the Brewers win tonight. But we have taken six straight on the road and three of four so far from StL. This is still a very good team they're playing tonight.

We better get this game in tonight. I expect a huge night from Sheets and a good debut for Ray Ray.

Let's not get too high. I'd love to see the Brewers win tonight. But we have taken six straight on the road and three of four so far from StL. This is still a very good team they're playing tonight.

I completely agree, but I really feel good about this game. I'm not going to use the reverse jinx until later in the game.
Formerly Andersoc420

how bout some reverse pitching staff inning action tonite?

start the game with Mota (he certainly couldn't blow the lead. oh wait, he could)... wait out a rain delay. Let DiFelice Gagne & Shouse poop out five outs. And once the storm clears we can let Benny do his thing uninterrupted.

Wow FSN has been paying attention to brewerfan.net showing the travesty of Simba not being in the HOF. Just compare his numbers to his contemporaries, Bench, Fisk and Carter who are in and it reaks of injustice. Spread the word. Funny how former head of baseball writers assoc Drew Olson says it is the worst injustice in baseball. How come his other writers weren't so aware?

Archived