Brewer Fanatic

7/24/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cardinals (Wellemeyer): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they'd all consist of A-Ram, Man-Ram, and Mel Hall.

Yeah, people want to give Ryan a hard time but he isn't even in the same league as Man Ram and Aramis. Those guys hot dog just about everyone.

To be fair, Manny Ramirez is a HOFer and Aramis has a much more established career than Braun so far. I'd fully expect a fastball to the ribs next time up against the Cards.

With that being said, to quote George Costanza: "I'm speechless. I am without speech." It's going to be so disappointing when they actually lose a game.

Unreal. You don't see 4 game road sweeps of teams who WERE ahead of you in the standings everyday, let alone following another 3 game sweep. This team is doing something special.

The only negative is I guess that means I will be too excited to sleep again tonight.

Community Moderator

I just can't believe they won again.

After watching garbage baseball for over a decade, my mentality in that situation is still that they are going to lose 3-2, no matter how many times they come back.

I can't believe it.

Wouldn't it be sweet to sweep the Astros and meet the Cubs on Monday with CC on the mound and free burgers on the line?

Everyone who is giving Braun a hard time. Just give it a break. He is a confident young man, I mean Aaron Miles watched his grand slam for like a hour as well and its Aaron Miles.

That's fine, but if Aramis Ramirez hits a go ahead homer at Miller Park on the final day to win the Central and stares for 5 seconds, I hope none of you complain.

With that being said I'll gladly take Braun being awesome and cocky than sucking/not cocky.

Everyone who is giving Braun a hard time. Just give it a break. He is a confident young man, I mean Aaron Miles watched his grand slam for like a hour as well and its Aaron Miles.

That's fine, but if Aramis Ramirez hits a go ahead homer at Miller Park on the final day to win the Central and stares for 5 seconds, I hope none of you complain.

If Aramis hits a go ahead home run to win the divison he has the right to stare at it.

The last hit for the Brewers with a runner in scoring position was Hardy's RBI single in the 8th on Tuesday night, and they still managed to win last two games. Unbelievable. I'm still in shock, never in my wildest dreams did I ever envision a 7-0 road trip.

Yea it's so wrong to expect players you root for to play the game with some Class... silly us.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived