Brewer Fanatic

7/24/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cardinals (Wellemeyer): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huge, huge, huge strike against Braun there. I know he thought he got all of it, but that was a wall scraper. You gotta run there.

Totally agree. If it ever comes back to bite him/us in a crucial situation, I'll be muy muy mad. And I can see every other team we play hating his guts.

BUT OTHERWISE I LOVE YOU RYAN BRAUN

Why Torres? I want Villanueva because his arm is fresh.

I renew my push to annoint Villy as 8th inning guy but I think Torres works better a little used. not worn out but tired so the ball gets a little extra sink..

I'm not much of a stats guy, but what's the Major league record for watching your home run before starting to run? I couldn't find it on baseball-reference.com. I'm trying to put Braun's pose into perspective.

I'm not much of a stats guy, but what's the Major league record for watching your home run before starting to run? I couldn't find it on baseball-reference.com. I'm trying to put Braun's pose into perspective.

I'm sure Milton Bradley or Barry Bonds hold that record Pedro.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Helms struck out with the bases loaded with two out in the 9th.

He's still killing us.

Figures. I am still trying to sort out if he has hurt us more while he played for us or since he left.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived