Brewer Fanatic

Good Vibrations - FREE Brewers vs. Cubs Tickets - Thursday 7/31 - InsomniacInkRoss & Mike2k33

Pedro
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I realize I'm not eligible for this contest but I was curious to know how hard you guys think it would be to get tickets on Thursday? I have tickets to Wednesday night and I'm planning on spending the night in Milwaukee and scalp on Thursday. What do you guys recommend?

Pedro, extremely generous as always. As a poor college student, I have been un-able to get to a game this season so far. This would be the perfect opportunity to get to my first. Go Crew, and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that you are the man.

Don't know if I made the deadline or not, but I love nothing more than a spin of the ol Bingo tumbler.

Here is my pity plea: 4 year Chicago resident surrounded by "team of the century" jibber jabber from 360 degrees (polar coordinates too).

I am moving to Oakland / Berkeley on Sept 1. Trying to pack in a few more games. Hey, at least most Crew games will start at 5pm.

Thanks for the raffle chance Pedro.

Pedro... you should make a bid to buy the brewers.... then we could have crazy promotions like "if the brewers blow a save at home, free admission to a future game for all fans in attendance" or "if the brewers come from behind to win in extra innings, free beer and brats for everyone"

Oh, and count me in.... I believe its Bush vs Harden.

Pedro, I'd love to be thrown into the mix if there's still time. I like to pick my "battles" on brewerfan, but I can't stay away for more than a couple of hours and am practically a walking advertisment for the site. Thanks again for your generosity.

I also would like to be included in this lottery you speak of. While I promise not to sell the tickets on e-bay, I will most certainly put the ticket stubs up for auction should Dave Bush (according to my fuzzy rotation math) throw a no-no next week.

I'm in!

You know, Pedro wouldn't have to OWN the team to do those promotions. He would just have to... run for team president? Now if only we could come up with a campaign slogan....

Enjoy the bay area Rei, i'm supremely jealous.

Well, our random number generator came up with InsomniaInkRoss (I know it's not a number, but post#2 came up). Since he only needs one, I still had one left so I did another for one ticket....that came up TauPentaRei; if you can use the one, let me know. If not, I'll draw again for one, but I need to do it quick, as I'm off to Cooperstown tomorrow!

I'll need to get these in the mail tonight.

I have never won a raffle in my life! Egad. Gadzooks. HaZah.

Alas, I stub-hubbed for Wednesday's game and I'll be shirking work enough as it is.

Crud, my fingers can hardly type this but... but. but.. give the tumbler another twirl. let another diehard get to this series too.

did I really just punch Lady Luck in the mouth?

pedro. i hope youll one day make it to spring training in the future. i wouldve loved to been a participant in any one of your contests. i'd love to buy a round of beers in maryvale or any spring training facility!

Archived