Brewer Fanatic

Good Vibrations - FREE Brewers vs. Cubs Tickets - Thursday 7/31 - InsomniacInkRoss & Mike2k33

Pedro

I posted on the IGT last night -- when the Brewers were down 3-0 -- that we needed some good vibes going, so I offered two tickets for the Brewers/Cubs series next week IF the Brewers came back and won. Well, you know what happened, and here we are. I've got two Club Level tickets, first row, for next Thursday afternoon's game. I'm too busy/lazy to come up with a clever contest, so it's your basic random giveaway. I'll do the drawing later tomorrow and mail the tickets. I'll be at the game and you'll be sitting next to me -- so let's not find these puppies on eBay, or you'll be hunted down.

Also, one point of order -- and I don't mean to sound like a jerk -- but I will not include in the random drawing first-time posters or those who's only posts consist of "I'm in" to get free tickets. I want them to go to the people who make this a great forum through their posting contributions (new posters and those with thousands of posts). I hope that is understandable.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I don't mean to sound like a jerk."

Yeah - you really seem like a mean person. Every time I turn around you are handing out something. Jerk is a word that is far from my mind when reading your posts!

I feel like a jerk saying - throw me in the pot for the tickets

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as well for the tickets... and I'd like to thank Pedro for doing all these give-aways and if I had season tickets this year I'd totally do the same (didn't have money to renew back in February)... oh well there is always next year for me to return the favor

Pedro you are the man!

I would like to be included in this drawing of tickets. I know I do not have a ton of posts, but I thoroughly read almost all post topics and attempt not to include the one line statements that I am starting to see a lot of. However I have contributed in posts and the fan/poster accumulated top 20 minor league prospects annually so hopefully I can be included in this.

I think I actually had a personal e-mail conversation with you last year or the previous year when you were upset with the team and not going to take your potential playoff tickets, haha.

Thanks Pedro!

Archived