Brewer Fanatic

07/25/2006 Pirates (Snell) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Yeah and if we win 3 or 4 in a row, Ned will be a god again around here.

Not to me. Trotting out Jenkins against lefties. Not using Hart enough. The idiotic pitching decisions. Yost needs to go...

Ned will just talk about how we didn't score enough and didn't hit enough and how sharp Ben looked and how much Dave Bush just battled out there to get through that inning for us.

Then the soft reporters you people have in that town will thank him for his time and try to beat their deadlines without saying anything that might be construed as critical.

So we can't move some bodies around and get a real hitter in the game there?

Shove it, Yost.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

aside from thr fatc that bush was in there in the first place, why the heck is the infield playing in with runners on 2nd and 3rd with no out?

That was absolutely idiotic. I absolutely can't stand having the IF in unless you are more than 50 percent sure you can get a strike out. In any event, playing in with runners on 2nd and 3rd is @#%$. I'm not going to look it up, but I swear the IF in hasn't worked more than 5 percent of the friggin time. Managers that still believe this is the best way to play in that situation are just being stupid, stubborn, or a combination of both.

manages with his heart instead of his head

Exactly, because he has no real baseball sense. Passion, oh he's overflowing with! He's a gamer, fighter, maybe even a battler. Unfortunately, he's also a moron.

I'm usually pretty forgiving of Yost but he has completely jerked Bush around in the past 2 weeks and not surprising the results have been ugly. There is no excuse for this, either make him a RP or a starter, don't throw him in there at random it never works.

Quote:
Yeah and if we win 3 or 4 in a row, Ned will be a god again around here.

"Around here" isn't the problem if you're referring to this particular board (PeaveyFury - I was referring to the media and many of the fans...most of the hardcore fans on this board understand this situation enough to know that there is a problem in the dugout).

Ned probably won himself a four-year pass from many people in and out of this organization because they finished .500 last year. And that's too bad, because if Ned knew what he was doing, this would have been an 85-90 win team last year.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Gwynn should start. Gross stinks out there lately. Put some good speed out there in the leadoff position with Lil Tony and see what the kid can do. It's not like we're hitting the cover off the ball with the guys we have in CF right now.

I have to admit that, deep down, I want to see Turnbow get rocked here, just to make himself and Yost look even worse. However, realistically deep down, I don't think I'd really be satisfied with that http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif , even though this guy's face makes me want to puke right now.

YAY the Rockstar is in..Oh how I have longed for this moment. At least Yost knew it was right to put him in. Too bad Yost didn't put in any of the other......hmmmmm.....why even ..in the 8th......I'm mad at Yost

Crabbing about Yost is just dumb. If Bow closes out a few of those games, we are over .500 and right there. Fans would be excited and you wouldnt say anything. People complaining about yost simply know very little about the game and how to manage. What is he supposed to do? Tonight for example....Helling or Gonzalez comes in and the same happens. You say the same thing so just save it.

Archived