Brewer Fanatic

07/25/2006 Pirates (Snell) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

JoeH33
Quote:
And before you give me the "It's his day to throw" crap, when was the last time you saw a real team pull this garbage with one of their starting pitchers?

Not many teams have a bullpen that is complete garbage like the Brewers have.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Not many teams have a bullpen that is complete garbage like the Brewers have.

Rick Helling has been pretty good lately. Why the hell is he still sitting out there while you continue to screw with Bush's brain? Even Schroeder is smart enough to realize that this is messing with the pitcher's head. He's just too stupid to realize that it's a bad idea to continue to do it in close games.

This is pathetic. Until we get a non-stupid manager, we're not going anywhere. And it's too bad that there are apparently a lot of people who are too dense to realize this.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Well, that should do it. Another great game blown by (insert name who comes in for starter)

What a complete waste. This team should be contending for the playoffs, but it's just not going to happen this year. They can't hold down teams late in the game.

Quote:
Until we get a non-stupid manager, we're not going anywhere. And it's too bad that there are apparently a lot of people who are too dense to realize this.

I was on the fence about Yost before, but I gotta agree.

Yost is a monkey. I am about 2 inches to the end of the rope with this guy. Can we get a bench coach that handles pitching changes that does not include the input of Ned or Mike. You know, a pitching change coach.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until we get a non-stupid manager, we're not going anywhere. And it's too bad that there are apparently a lot of people who are too dense to realize this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on the fence about Yost before, but I gotta agree.

Yeah and if we win 3 or 4 in a row, Ned will be a god again around here. I want him gone too because he's too stubborn, manages with his heart instead of his head, and he really doesn't know how to control pitching changes. In-game managing skills are very questionable too.

Archived