Brewer Fanatic

07/25/2006 Pirates (Snell) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

JoeH33

OK. You have these things you carry to the plate with you.

SWING THEM AT THE BASEBALL!!

(Nothing I hate more than when a veteran gets caught looking. It's even worse when it happens with RISP and two out. No excuse, Damian. That's just bad.)

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the Brewers gave Sheets a run tonight. Clemens is down 1-0 late in the game. How many times has that happened since he joined the Astros? 15 times?

I hope it happens 15 more times, because it's the Astros.

So is Dave Bush a starter or a reliever?

And before you give me the "It's his day to throw" crap, when was the last time you saw a real team pull this garbage with one of their starting pitchers?

(Yes, I know Oswalt pitched in relief for Houston recently. But that was before Houston took four days off for the All-Star break.)

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Quote:
when was the last time you saw a real team pull this garbage with one of their starting pitchers?

The Brewers did it with Jamie Navarro in the early '90's just before he blew out his arm and lost all effectiveness for the rest of his career.

Archived