Brewer Fanatic

07/25/2006 Pirates (Snell) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Sheets hit 8th?

Quote:
I predict we'll get to Snell tonight, but he'll rack up a good amount of K's in the process.

That wouldn't be so bad. It would fit our team MO. Snell got us fairly good last time.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

This FSN pregame show is just brutal. The Brewers are in a playoff race and Ben Sheets is returning today, but they are too busy showing us how to grill a chicken.

Why not interview Doug Melvin and talk about the trading deadline coming up?

*sigh*

I knwo this could go in a different thread, but I hought we could have "ingame" talks aboutit...I just read on rotoworld that the Dodgers are reported to have backed out of a deal with the Crew for Carlos Lee because the Brewers wanted Andy LaRoche and Andre Ethier

So that gives us a look at what Doug is trying to get.

Ugh, I hate having our man picked off 2nd. But I take the good with the bad. This Sheets kid looks pretty decent, think he will stay on the major league roster for the rest of this year? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived