Brewer Fanatic

07/25/2006 Pirates (Snell) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

JoeH33

Pittsburgh Pirates

Ian Snell - (8-6, 4.84)

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/images/2005/09/30/CmOQogPI.jpg

Snell's Splits vs. Milwaukee

A pair of home runs by Miguel Cabrera and Mike Jacobs as well as an RBI double by Hanley Ramirez were the only blemishes on a six-inning effort by Snell in his last start against the Marlins. Snell ended up allowing three runs on six hits with four strikeouts and just one walk to pick up his fifth no-decision of the season. (MLB.com)

@

Milwaukee Brewers

Ben Sheets - (1-3, 6.64)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f88/JoeH33/benny.jpg

Sheets' Splits vs. Pittsburgh

The team has not made a formal announcement, but Sheets appears set to return to the rotation on this date assuming no further setbacks in his rehabilitation from shoulder tendinitis. Sheets began the year on the disabled list with a muscle injury behind his right shoulder, then was shut down after four starts with tightness in the front of his shoulder. When healthy, Sheets is one of the best pitchers in the National League, but he hasn't been healthy since August. (MLB.com)

General Information

TV - FSN North

Radio - AM 620 WTMJ

Online - MLB.com GameDay, ESPN.com GameCast

Game Information

MLB.com Preview

Pittsburgh Pirates Fan Site

Pittsburgh Pirates Official Site

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
it appears that atleast the terrace is basically sold out tonite.

Wow, thanks for mentioning that. I was planning to buy a walkup ticket tonight, but I guess that is not going to happen now. It's such a beautiful day to be outside too.

I'm kind of bummed all the cheap seats are gone. I was really looking forward to seeing a game after a long time.

Quote:
it appears that atleast the terrace is basically sold out tonite.
Quote:
Wow, thanks for mentioning that. I was planning to buy a walkup ticket tonight, but I guess that is not going to happen now. It's such a beautiful day to be outside too.

I'm kind of bummed all the cheap seats are gone. I was really looking forward to seeing a game after a long time.

Yeah, I was thinking about going tomorrow, but I know it being a day game and considering last night was 30+ and today probably will be too, the bleachers will probably be pretty full.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I know ticket prices have gone up a little bit over the last couple years, but it's not like they are unaffordable. All the seats for 10 and under might be gone but i'm sure you can find something for 20.

If not, don't they sell standing room tickets when you walk up? I'd go with that and sit somewhere convenient.

Actually, I have a 20-game package and you can exchange unused tickets for any Monday or Tuesday game for 1 dollar as long as you sit in the terrace seats. So I was planning to save some money and go on the cheap tonight.

I don't think they sell standing room tickets unless every other seat is sold out too.

Pittsburgh Milwaukee ---------- --------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- CF McLouth, Nate 5 12 .227 CF Gross, Gabe 8 29 .271 SS Wilson, Jack 7 30 .273 3B Cirillo, Jeff 2 14 .323 3B Sanchez, Freddy 5 54 .351 RF Jenkins, Geoff 9 53 .266 LF Bay, Jason 23 75 .293 LF Lee, Carlos 28 81 .289 1B Casey, Sean 3 27 .299 1B Fielder, Prince 17 51 .287 RF Burnitz, Jeromy 12 38 .229 SS Hall, Bill 22 52 .266 2B Castillo, Jose 11 47 .271 C Miller, Damian 6 33 .262 C Paulino, Ronny 3 27 .309 2B Barnwell, Chris 0 1 .074 P Snell, Ian (8-6, 4.84) P Sheets, Ben (1-3, 6.64)

Archived