Brewer Fanatic

7/23/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Cardinals (Looper): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so someone on here thought it was bushleague? a brewer fan? i'll be the first to say i like it a lot after hearing that description. funny this was brought up... i was talking about this last night with some friends/co-workers... in fact, i am in advertising and may have the opportunity to approach the brewers about doing a playoff run campaign... my idea is based on this very end of game action... the untucking of the jerseys... i think it's cooler than the run and jump hip bump especially considering the backstory of Cameron's explanation. it's pretty solid. what do you guys think?

I think it's pretty cool, and innocuous. I posted a link to the StL newspaper site that had a forum complaining about the shirt untucking and Billy after the HRs. I didn't get either point. I'm watching on TV here in St. Louis and the Cards annoucers went on about two innings how many of the fans here expressed their distate for "Bill Hall's antics." They said they talked to a bunch of players and none of them thought it was a big deal ( the annoucers either).

I said in the IGT last night that I thought Bill would get plunked. He paused, had a "look" and flipped the bat. Now, I'm fairly certain Bill was as shocked as the rest of us and it was more surprise than attitude, but I definitely noticed it and had someone done that against us, I think we'd have been talking about it too.

Archived