Brewer Fanatic

7/23/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Cardinals (Looper): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
rather yost ejected than prince (obviously). you could tell prince was biting his tongue.

It's a good thing he did. Ned was a little slow to the gun on that one.

That said, he nailed it. The ump was completely out of line, made the wrong call, and should be the one thrown out of the game for utter incompetence and power-tripping.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it looked pretty incidental to me.

Nice of BA to mention CC's pitching thru five. He's not afraid to say it, if you believe in that stuff.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Oops - shirt untucking. Sorry.

Apparently Mike Cameron started it as a tribute to his dad. When his dad came home from a hard days' work the first thing he'd do is untuck his shirt and kick off his shoes.

The rest of the team thought it was a nice gesture and picked it up, so they do it as a tribute to their dads. They can't exactly kick off their shoes, but if they win, they untuck their jerseys.

Kind of like "We came out and got the job. Good day's work, time to go relax."

Archived