Brewer Fanatic

7/23/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Cardinals (Looper): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's game (and really, this series) is textbook on why I dislike Brian Anderson as a commentator. He uses the same tidbits and the same phrases OVER AND OVER and it gets so old.

I've lost count of how many times he's talked about "The Muscle" of the order - which is funny because Brian's the one that calls Russell "The Muscle" and every time he says it, I assume he's talking about Branyan.

He's said this is the third year of the third incarnation of Busch multiple times.

Last night, he completely busted the Aflac trivia question by giving the answer the half inning before. (Not that we need it, since every time we're at Busch, every game, they mention that Bill Hall hit the first HR there).

We play the Cards how many times a year? And does Brian assume that he's got new viewers every time? It's time for some new material

*end rant* sorry

On half a season of pitching? I think not.

Justin Morneau won an MVP with a great half of season. Rollins won an MVP with a good first half and great second half. It could really happen.

Wow, this fun! If this was a three game series, we'd have another sweep.

I would have settled for one win this series and have been very satisfied with a split. We have three down and Sheeter on the hill tomorrow. I think we're living the high life.

Archived