Brewer Fanatic

7/28/06: Reds (Milton) at Brewers (Ohka), 7:05pm CT

Bruce Ciskie
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Weeks misses the rest of the season because of a wrist injury sustained on a slide into second on a balk, we are truly cursed.

Them's the breaks. You had to know that it wasn't our year when Sheets never seemed right when he was pitching in April and Ohka hit the shelf.

As for the Bell rumor, he's suddenly been taken out of the lineup in Philly. Then again, it could have something to do with him being 0-3...you never know.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I cant get into the chat because the room is full. Waaaaaahh!

David Bell...I dont know whats more depressing, Weeks potential surgery, JJs surgery, having Troy Aikmac playing 3b for us, out with concussion syndrome, or a starting infield that includes Graffanino and David Bell.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I've been doing that all day.

It seems to me that it is taking Doug Melvin about 24 hours to screw this team over what has been accompished the past few years. I can maybe take giving up a nice young pitcher for Tony Graffanino and I can maybe take getting, well, something or another for Lee, but I can't take trading anything for David Bell.

If we trade for Reggie Sanders I'm gonna crack.

A few innings ago, Ohka was about to throw a 3-2 pitch to a righty with runners on and i automatically began hoping he would throw it on the outside corner so that if it were hit it would probably go to Jenkins and not Carlos.. But then, oh wait a minute.. Corey Hart is out there.. Surreal.

Big Donkey went after Damian's head with his elbow a little more than I would have liked... that was a borderline shady play. Bill Schroeder sayd "he didn't throw the elbow out there" but I don't know about that.

I just hope Damian is okay. After Corey Koskie's phantom concussion, anything like that is kind of scary.

~Bill

Archived