Brewer Fanatic

Miller Park Parking Lots

PeaveyFury

What time do the lots "officially" open or what time can you get in?

We are routinely parked in the Bluemound lot before 4PM. However, I haven't been to a Friday game, but doubt it's any different.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

generally the lots are "open" 3 hours prior to game time. Some games (depending on who is working) you may be able to get in sooner. But to be safe, I'd say 3 hours before the first pitch.

When i worked there, it was 3 hours before first pitch, 3.5 for marquee games.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

peavey. if you want a spot near the front, i would get there at or around 3. you may have to wait in the car for a bit, but the lot will be half full if you show up at 4:00. if you are close enough, you can have a few beers while you wait...

Archived