Brewer Fanatic

7/22/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Cardinals (Lohse): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that Prince wouldn't push Billy so hard. What if he breaks his neck? We might need him to win the game tomorrow night.

Great win!

Edit: The win is feeling even better with the Cubs down a run to AZ. Too bad it is only the 4th inning.

heh, I took a cat nap in the Laz-e-boy after the 6th inning to bring the team some luck. I joked with my wife that I was going to close my eyes to bring the team some luck. Next thing I know, I awoke to hear BA saying, "We head to the ninth with the big guy leading off." I missed the tying runs, had to go back on the tivo to see what happened. Apparently, my wife was yelling and cheering for Weeks' double to drop in there and she was very surprised that I didn't move a muscle.

Glad I woke up when I did though.

WOW!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm not used to this feeling - this is kind of nice more or less expecting to win....trying to temper my enthusiasm and keep calm with the prospect of a guaranteed series split, but with who we have pitching the next two games it's tough not to envision a series win at the least!

great game, played well by both teams, and if the Brewers keep getting solid pitching from guys not named Sheets and Sabathia, they're going to scare the crap out of the rest of the NL, especially if guys like Hall and Weeks continue getting hot offensively

Is anyone having fun out there?

What a great effort - again!

Nice job by Suppan, hanging tough after the lousy start, nice job by the bats - two out hits and a two out bomb late in the game, and nice job again by the bullpen.

Absolutely nothing to complain about from this fan.

Archived