Brewer Fanatic

7/22/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Cardinals (Lohse): 7:15 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, yes he did.

The one we won in Chicago off Wood was spectacular, as was the win against St. Louis at home when Isringhausen officially lost his closer's role both rank up there as best of the season - but I was at both, so I'm not sure this one can compete.

Still, spectacular.

For whatever reason, the thought of losing to Kyle Loshe irritates me greatly tonight.

We need some positive vibes, so here's my contribution: if the Crew comes back and wins tonight, I'll give away two tickets to a Brewers/Cubs game next week.

Best tickets I'll ever give away! What a win.

I was so wired I couldn't sleep last night.

It looks like I am going to have ANOTHER sleepless night tonight too.

(Someone please calm me down)

I cant calm you down because I feel the same way.

Brewer fever is here ladies and gents, I cant wait till the next game.

It feels like it cant get any better than this. (Hopefully it can)

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
What is it - 18 games in a row with a homer?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

BTW, that homer by Bill gives us 18 straight games w/ a HR. Hopefully the streak can continue tomorrow!

This has to be Bill Schroeders' worst nightmare.

What is Bill going to talk about next year after the Brewers hit 270 hr's this year and win the WS?

BTW, that homer by Bill gives us 18 straight games w/ a HR. Hopefully the streak can continue tomorrow!

This has to be Bill Schroeders' worst nightmare.

What is Bill going to talk about next year after the Brewers hit 270 hr's this year and win the WS?

Easy, lets not get carried away http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The city of Milwaukee should be extremely happy tonight and should be selling out every home game for the rest of the season. This team is so much fun to watch right now and I just can't get enough of it. Way to go Weeks!!! Hardy is starting to get hot again, so watch out. Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else can I say that hasn't been said before. Oh man, am I excited!! CC and Sheeter... The plates are set...

Easy, lets not get carried away http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Too late.. I am all in on this season.. either I will end the season drinking heavily to drown my sorrows or...

drinking heavily celebrating the world series win..

Hmmm.. maybe I should re-think my strategy..

I really don't even know what to say. I was fully expecting to lose today. But my Brewer fandom is creating an irrational fear that Sabathia and Sheets are going to lay eggs the next today. Darn you thought get out of my brain!!!!!

Archived