Brewer Fanatic

Seeking 2 WI Badger Football Tickets for the 10/25 game

Hey guys. I would like to take Mary to a Badger Football game this season because she's never gone to one. I've only been to one. I have to think that the first two games of the season would be easier to to obtain, but I'd like to try to get the Illionis tickets first. If you think you can help me out and it's not going to cost me a buh-zillion dollars, please let me know.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Jamie, I'll keep you in mind...I don't have tickets but I do have opportunities to obtain tickets to most games either through friends with tickets or work connections. I usually turn them down and just go to the tailgate parties.

No guarantees, but if I come across some, I'll let you know.

Edit-The Illinois game is Homecoming so tickets may be harder to come by.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I should add that if someone got me tickets, they could very well find themselves with a nice plate of ribs. Look over in the off topic forum for the BBQ thread to see what I mean.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

BSCR's private message notwithstanding, I heard on the radio recently that tickets were still available (from the UW itself) for the Badgers' no-doubt-epic matchup with Cal Poly on November 22.

Just in case every other football option falls through for you...

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I saw that on the UW Athletics website as well, Hawing.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

i find it interesting that they are advertising on the radio...considering all they have available are road tickets and the cal-poly game.

after going to the late-season mauling of buffalo a couple years back, i will take a pass on cal-poly in november.

Well, that being (I assume) the last home game of the season, I'd consider going to enjoy the band tribute to seniors. Also, after years of acquiring gear for April games at County Stadium, I have enough cold weather gear to handle an occasional cold weather game.

One of my favorite games attended as a student was the last home game vs. Michigan State in 1985. It snowed steadily and I enjoyed watching the snow fall across campus from near the top of the student section (obviously well before there were luxury boxes). It was possibly the only game I attended where I didn't have to worry about something being thrown at me.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Good luck on those tickets. I know several people close to the program, and they told me I'd be better off going to stub hub. No offense, but I'm not going to pay $100 a ticket for a game.

The only ones that they got left is Cal Poly

Archived