Brewer Fanatic

Miller Park Kids/Senior Ticket Policy

UWMike
A neighbor gave me some tickets for an upcoming day game. They were purchased at the Kids/Senior price. Will I have any trouble at the gate since I don't meet the kid/senior criteria? There is no marking on the ticket itself to say it has to be used by a kid/senior. I figure someone on this board has experience with a similar situation.

At spring training my father bought 4 tickets at the senior price.

My wife and I got in no problem. (For the record, we weren't trying to get in at a discount. My father just went and purchased 4 tickets and since he has long been a senior citizen - they just gave him the discount without asking who was going to be using them.)

I would assume it would be the same for yourself.

These are usually for day games. In the past I'm sure they turned a blind eye to people who bought them without being kids of seniors, but now with even weekday day games close to sellouts, they may start enforcing it a little more.

Archived