Brewer Fanatic

7/30/06: Reds (Harang) at Brewers (Sheets), 1:05pm CDT

hawing
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I can't believe how anyone in their right mind can watch the Milwaukee Brewers and Geoff Jenkins AB's and still argue that he take playing time away from anyone. The guy flat out stinks. I mean stinks as a hitter. He's a K waiting to happen each AB. I know I'm not the only one who's borderline shocked when he doesn't strikeout.

And yet Hart barely has a better OPS than him this year and Hart has posted a .625 OPS this month. I'm sorry but Jenkins goes from looking lost to hitting anything thrown to him at random. He was hitting the ball extremely well the first 3 weeks in July and now this last week cooled off.

Wish I wasn't right about Sheets not finishing this off.. come DBow get it done.

Quote:
You know that how?

Jenkins is playing like crap and shouldn't be hitting vs. LHP, but let's keep the stuff within the boundaries of fact, please.

Alright, point taken. Still, I expect a lot better production than this from Jenkins. Doesn't look like that annual "tear" he usually goes on is coming. And yes, he should absolutely be sitting against lefties.

I'm sorry but Jenkins goes from looking lost to hitting anything thrown to him at random.

I'm still waiting for that "hitting anything thrown to him at random" thing to come to fruition. I've only been waiting for 4 months now. What's another 2?

Archived