Brewer Fanatic

7/21/08 Brewers (McClung) at Cardinals (Pineiro): 6:05 CDT

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, this just proves that there is something "magical" going on in STL this year. What else can you say?? You can't put this kind of scrap heap talent on the field and win without some other forces working in your favor. The cardinals have that going this year and it's really frustrating. Well, just go get them tomorrow I guess and hope Suppan can get them a win so all the pressure isn't on CC and Bennie to win just to get the split. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Today does not seem like our day.

The reasoning...tough play in the sun and Cameron does not make it and Shoemaker does. We hit three rockets and have hit five on the game and nothing to show for it.

That's a tough 2 runs to put on McClung. The difference so far is that the Cards took advantage of the difficult fielding situation (due to the sun) and the Brewers didn't by stranding Hardy.

All I can say is a gold glove CF makes that play.. Edmonds would have caught it.. it was difficult.. but when your calling card is defensive you need to make those.. especially when they have been few and far between this year.

It's only the second inning and we're already saying it's over or it's not our day. Good thing it's a 9 inning game. I just hope our players have zero thoughts that some are having here. We'd lose every game when we'd be trailing. I'm not worried about 2 runs I just want to limit the damage and let's see what our offense can do!

McClung was up all inning. Doesn't bode well for him. We are going to need at least 7 runs to win this.

Well since they averaged 8 against pitchers a lot better than Pineiro I would say we are in good shape.

Am I the only one who dodn't know this game started at 6:00? I just turned on Brewers Live and it was the 2nd inning...

Looks like we'll see both McClung and Bush tonight at this rate.

Archived