Brewer Fanatic

7/21/08 Brewers (McClung) at Cardinals (Pineiro): 6:05 CDT

Why isn't Torres a bunt there?

What's the gain in him bunting? A runner on third with two outs? You still need a hit or hope for a wild pitch to get him in.

HARDY MORE INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be honest, who else here knows that this game is already over.

I gotta say I hope I eat crow for this one. I apologize for the uproar this comment caused. However, I'm pleasantly surprised by the passionate reaction. I'll admit, I expected a bunch of people to chime in with agreement. I guess I figure everyone is bitterly expecting to be let down as much as me. It's nice to see a collection of firm believers in the face of past history.

I gotta say I hope I eat crow for this one. I apologize for the uproar this comment caused. However, I'm pleasnatly surprised by the passionate reaction. I'll admit, I expected a bunch of people to chime in with agreement. I guess I figure everyone is bitterly expecting to be let down as much as me. It's nice to see a collection of firm believers in the face of past history.

With how the Brewers management has committed to making the playoffs how can you not believe? It may end up being more heartbreaking in the end but what fun it will be taking the ride over the next two+ months. I was 8 the last time the Brewers made the playoffs so for me this last 2 weeks has been the most fun watching baseball of my life.. can't wait for it to continue.

Archived