Brewer Fanatic

7/21/08 Brewers (McClung) at Cardinals (Pineiro): 6:05 CDT

blown save vs. bottom of the order. nice. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

edit: I'm done. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun was a little too pumped up on that throw...that has to be one of the worst throws to the plate I've seen in a awhile. Come on guys...hang in there. We need to win games like these regardless of how tough they are.

blown save vs. bottom of the order. nice. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

edit: I'm done. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Come one dude we know you are still watching plus if you leave who is going to keep me from swearing in the IGT?

It's a strong possibility that we'll see Dave Bush in this game. Let's hope we can score in the 10th so we don't have to see Pujols again.

Does LaRussa have anybody left on the bench? It looks like he'll need to bat the pitcher third next inning.

The fact that both those plays went down as hits shows that the official scorer in St. Louis is high.

Everyone involved with that team is high. That's why I hated it so much when I lived down there. You see how many empty seats there are tonight? They'll announce that as a sell out in "Baseball Heaven"

The fact that both those plays went down as hits shows that the official scorer in St. Louis is high.

It also shows what a joke it is that people talk up Rickie's "errors" being down as proof that his defense is fine. Where is Counsell in situation like these?

Archived