Brewer Fanatic

31 road games remaining, your predictions? (Merged: 24 down 8 to go)

obobo55

Mon, Jul 21 4@ St. Louis
Fri, Aug 1 3@ Atlanta
Mon, Aug 4 3@ Cincinnati
Tue, Aug 12 3@ San Diego
Fri, Aug 15 3@ LA Dodgers
Tue, Aug 26 2@ St. Louis
Fri, Aug 29 3@ Pittsburgh
Thu, Sep 11 4@ Philadelphia
Tue, Sep 16 3@ Cubs
Fri, Sep 19 3@ Cincinnati

I like the Brewers to win 2 of the 4 against St Louis this week. 2 of 3 against Atlanta since we should be pitching Suppan, CC, and Sheets. 1of 3 against Cincy. 2 of 3 in SD though I hope for a sweep. Then we get swept against the Dodgers as neither Benny or Sabathia would pitch. Hope for 1 in St Louis, followed by 2 of 3 in the Steel city. That puts us at 10-11 heading into the final trip of the year. Unfortunately, I really don't like this trip. Anything better than 3-7 would be fantastic IMO. If they went 4-6 they would finish the year at 38-43 on the road. If you forced me to pick though, I would say 1 win in each city.

Anyone see us doing any better than that?

the brewers have won a total of 32 road games all of last year.

This year club already has 24 wins on the road so it looks very good that the Crew will top last year total and hopefully this will go to making the crew become playoffs contenders.

Mon, Jul 21 4@ St. Louis -2 Wins

Fri, Aug 1 3@ Atlanta -1 Win

Mon, Aug 4 3@ Cincinnati -1 Win

Tue, Aug 12 3@ San Diego -2 Wins

Fri, Aug 15 3@ LA Dodgers -1 Win

Tue, Aug 26 2@ St. Louis -0 Wins

Fri, Aug 29 3@ Pittsburgh -1 Win

Thu, Sep 11 4@ Philadelphia -2 Wins

Tue, Sep 16 3@ Cubs -1 Win

Fri, Sep 19 3@ Cincinnati -2 Wins

I will play the guessing game but be warned, I am usually on the pessimistic side of things. I still feel a little scared about our road woes so 13-18 to finish it out. Coud be worse.

I'm not gonna make a prediction, but I just wanted to point out my sheer amazement at the fact the Brewers are one 9th inning 5-run blow up in Arizona shy of currently having a .500 road record. If they can win 38-40 road games this year I'll gladly take it.

As much as we collectively whine about it, the Brewers still have the fourth best road record in the National League and the seventh best road record in the majors.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I'm thinking that this shows that maybe the baby Brewers are maturing. I'm hopeful. The only really bad bump in the road I see is the first 4 against St. Louis. Otherwise, I can see .500 or better the last 28.

St. Louis 1-3

Atlanta 2-1

Cincy 1-2

Padres 2-1

Dodgers 1-2

St. Louis 1-1

Pittsburgh 2-1

Philly 2-2

Cubs 1-2

Cincy 2-1

Archived