Brewer Fanatic

7/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 CDT

obobo55
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's to say....a road sweep is a road sweep and a West Coast road sweep is even better than that. Forget that it's the Giants: Manny outpitched "The Freak" today. These starting pitchers were no jokes for SF, and the Brewers clocked them.

Pretty chippy in the stands in the late innings today...I have to say that the Brewers' fans in our section at least were very, very obnoxious today. Drunk and clownish. Totally embarrassing, when your team gets a season sweep and you're a visitor in another team's park (esp. one there's no rivalry with), there's no need to turn around and wave at the crowd and point to your Brewers' gear and jaw and wave brooms in people's faces etc etc etc. Out of line, and lame. The Giants' fans didn't take kindly to it and I can't say I blame them.

Archived