Brewer Fanatic

7/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 CDT

obobo55
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally we are able to add on!

Lincecum has worked in and out of jams all day, finally we have some insurance.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Is this a page out of Dusty Baker's book on how to destroy young arms?

As bad as Braun has looked in this AB, I still predict he is going yard.

Wow, great call!

Especially one that is 5'10" and looks 15.. of course with the Giants in that heated pennant race you can't blame them for keeping him in.

So....the Brewers have a 5-0 lead against an NL West team and Brian and Bill are openly talking about a road sweep. Do they not remember what happened in Arizona, and how dead in the water the D'Backs looked before that 9th inning? Is anyone else fearing the thought of Guillermo Mota making an appearance this afternoon to "get some work in"?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

So....the Brewers have a 5-0 lead against an NL West team and Brian and Bill are openly talking about a road sweep. Do they not remember what happened in Arizona, and how dead in the water the D'Backs looked before that 9th inning? Is anyone else fearing the thought of Guillermo Mota making an appearance this afternoon to "get some work in"?

Well it is the Giants. I'd be more worried if it was a AAA.

JJ's all kinds of good at short. Nice job of working out of trouble by Manny...hopefully the third time is the charm for his 9th win.

I agree, JJ has been awesome today. I still wonder though if he could be as solid at 2B once Escobar is ready at SS we could have an amazing middle infield.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived