Brewer Fanatic

7/20/08 Brewers (Parra) at Giants (Lincecum): 3:05 CDT

obobo55
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best part? Rock thinks he plays for Tampa and so they are talking about how the Rays are still in it! And of course Burnett already signed his FA contract that he might opt out of, but hey its not like Brian and Bill get paid 6 figures to talk baseball or anything

Best part? Rock thinks he plays for Tampa and so they are talking about how the Rays are still in it! And of course Burnett already signed his FA contract that he might opt out of, but hey its not like Brian and Bill get paid 6 figures to talk baseball or anything

How can they not know that Burnett plays for the Blue Jays? That is down right funny.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

The ESPN Sunday Night Baseball blackout rule for out-of-market games was pushed ahead a couple hours due to the Sunday Night game airing a couple hours earlier tonight, because ESPN is showing the ESPYs afterwards. Usually the game would be available on EI with a game starting at 3, but unfortunately for Brewer fans outside the FSN-WI market that's when the blackout started today.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

So I would assume tomorrow's game that is on ESPN will be blacked out?

I think it will be in WI b/c of the FSN broadcast which is disappointing to me - I'd rather watch the ESPN broadcast.

Yeah that sucks, just because as a Charter subscriber we don't get FSN in HD till next month and tomorrow's game is in HD on ESPN so I would rather watch it on there.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived