Brewer Fanatic

College Night Promotion

giffted1
How exactly does the college night promo work? Does everyone using the discounted tickets need to be in college or could I buy tickets for myself and others who are not in college? Also, if you order them over the phone how do they verify that you're actually in college?

You can buy them for others, and you can order them over the phone. They'll charge you a $5 ticketing fee for your entire group. I did this for a game in May that included my classmates and their significant others, and they didn't ask any questions.

I tried ordering them over the phone and was told it wasn't possible. I also tried to go to the stadium and purchase more than a pair and was told I'd need to have IDs for everyone in the group.

Conversely, I bought 4th of July tickets via that promotion, bought 6 at the stadium and had no problem.

This is one of those things that I've found it totally depends on which ticket rep you get. I think it's a promotion that they don't explain very well to their salespeople and so they just don't have any clue.

If you don't get the answer you think you should, I'd ask them to check, since I've gotten different answers every time I've done it.

Thanks for all the replies. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I called to order tickets yesterday. I must have gotten a good ticket rep because I received the discount for 15 tickets with no questions asked. I wonder how many non-students take advantage of this deal considering you don't necessarily need a college ID.

Archived