Brewer Fanatic

08/02/2006 Brewers (Ohka) @ Rockies (Kim) 8:05pm CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, Ohka is apparently crushed by the higher altitude.

Good thing Cappy and Bush saved the long relievers for tonight.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Miller strayed a bit too far off third on a grounder to short by TGJ. Barmes threw to third to get Damian in a rather lackluster display of baserunning by a veteran.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I dont have to watch the game to know this team flat out sucks. SUCKS. SUCKS. I am glad I cannot watch this horrible display of "baseball." For Doug Melvin, Attanasio, Yost, or anyone else in the organization who spews the word playoffs from their butts one more time, I will explode. Nothing about this club closely resembles playoffs. Do you see the Cardinals pull this BS? No. This is the frustrating stuff that keeps us mediocre. Runner at 3rd with 1 out and can't get him in. Story of our year.

Quote:
Why do we suck at baserunning?

It's Ned Yost's fault?

At least Tomo seems to be settling down a bit. If we can not make outs on the bases I hope we can still make a game of this.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

well, I'd love to say, "It's early," but it is now the middle innings and we've done little against Kim, except for some doubles. Oh, and stranding the runners.

It doesn't look good. I hope I am wrong.

- - - - - - - - -

Watching Chad Moeller strike out was a lot less painful than watching us strand guys on third.*

That's my random observation for the night.

* = no one really expected Chad to get a hit, anyway.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I dont have to watch the game to know this team flat out sucks. SUCKS. SUCKS. I am glad I cannot watch this horrible display of "baseball." For Doug Melvin, Attanasio, Yost, or anyone else in the organization who spews the word playoffs from their butts one more time, I will explode.

The day-to-day mood swings of the board are pretty interesting some times.

Do you see the Cardinals pull this BS?

No, they're just in the process of losing their sixth straight.

Quote:
Do you see the Cardinals pull this BS?

No, they're just in the process of losing their sixth straight.

Yeah, let us all just be glad we don't have to throw Jeff Weaver out there every 5th day.

We really miss Weeks...offense seems punchless and I really can see his value at the top of the lineup. I'm surprised that not that many people are too concerned about him on this site. I know that the errors are very much frowned upon, but I only think one error maybe cost us a game. If he is out for the season, we are done. Period.

Archived