Brewer Fanatic

7/19/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Giants (Sanchez): 3:05 CDT

wibadgers23
How much do you think Ben loves these games that aren't on TV? Since he doesn't have to wait for TV breaks, he can start dealing as soon as he wants. It was 1-1 on the first batter in the third before the radio broadcast got back from commercial break.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still plenty of time left in this game, and Sanchez's PC is at 69. It's still only 4-1, and the Giants bullpen is less than solid, as we saw last night.

Well the top of the order did a good job of making sure sanchez kept that pitch count down. ugh.

Well, normally I am the pessimist and say this one is over. However, I have/had a feeling this one still winds up as a "W". That was until the Crew went 1-2-3 in the 5th. Now, I will go back to declaring this one over, at the same time the Cardinals have closed to within one run. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

nice to respond to the big inning so well. it's not over, but I don't get this team at all.

What happens in the top of the 5th kind of makes sense. They just lost the lead and wanted to get it back so they get out of the game plan and get to hacking. Its too bad though. Brewers work the count in that top half and sanchez is just about gone.

EDIT: in other news the cards pull within 1. ugh.

cards tie it up. padres are simply awful.

So are the Giants.

Milwaukee's approach at the plate some games is simply horrorific. Couples with Sheets rather rapid descent into

mediocrity, the Brewers have a lot to overcome in the second half of the season.

Archived