Brewer Fanatic

7/18/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Giants (Cain): 9:15 CDT

wibadgers23
And these west coast games aren't cool. 9:15 start time? Lame.

It's a Friday night, unless you're a young child or elderly you'll survive to see the end of the game...heck, I get up early every Sunday morning to see the Crew, I don't think it'll kill you Midwesterners to live on Pacific time for a couple days!

Anyway, I walked up California Street for a lunch meeting today at another office and there were Brewers fans all over the place: walking through Chinatown, riding the cable cars...I hope they give us something to cheer about at least once this weekend.

I like the lineup even with Rickie at the top after all that Kapler talk.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so done with Weeks.

I agree. I had picked him to really produce this season, but the only thing he's produced is ineptitude. He's a mockery of a lead off hitter. A mockery of a sham. A mockery of a sham of a farce.

Nedly's refusal to see the simple facts about Weeks makes me wonder just what in the hell he is doing and why exactly DM has allowed to to remain a factor.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived