Brewer Fanatic

Sonic drive-ins coming to Wisconsin!

TracyThom
My sister drives past it on her way to work out in Middleton and she said it's a mad house, with cars stopping dead in the middle of the road because the parking lot was totally full. It might have improved some, but I'm planning on not even trying to eat there on a weekend for at least a month.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one in Middleton is always packed, cars out in the road all of the time. Only time that I've been able to get in there is for breakfast which is ok with me. I've driven by there at various times from 2p.m. to 10p.m. and it's always packed.

I still can't believe that people get this excited over a fast food hamburger place. I know there's been hype, but I'm still surprised by the amount of traffic.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Community Moderator
I was fortunate enough to get into the Middleton Sonic on the first day it opened--with no wait--during happy hour. I guess the word hadn't spread yet. The cherry limeade was excellent and it cost less than a dollar. I don't think the food is anything special but the breakfast burritos are quite tasty (and you can get them after 10:30 AM) and the prices are fairly low.

I still can't believe that people get this excited over a fast food hamburger place. I know there's been hype, but I'm still surprised by the amount of traffic.

It is more about the Cherry Limeade and Tots for me. Hopefully West Milwaukee opens soon.

Went to the Middleton location for breakfast. The #14 meal Breakfast bistro sausage sandwich was pretty tasty. The tots were to seasoned for my taste but they were OK otherwise.

Only problem was my straw for the drink was broken in half http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif Otherwise Great prices and good service.

There were only two cars in the drivethrough and 2 cars parked at the outside stalls. around 9:40 AM

I stopped at the Middleton Sonic on Wednesday night on the way to work. It was about 9:15 p.m. at night, and there was only one car in front of me at the drive-thru. My straw was also broken, and they also screwed up my order. I was halfway to Sauk City at that point and I did not feel like turning around.

Where is the Sonic in West Milwaukee going? I'm guessing at the site of the old Boston Market on Miller Park Way, right? There goes my parking stall for Brewers games. I always used to park there and then walk to the game.

They are supposed to open a Sonic at the new Shoppes of Fox River that is being built on Sunset Drive in Waukesha. However, I guess the powers that be in Waukesha tabled it because they didn't like the architecture that Sonic presented. The Sonic representatives apparently left city hall in a hurry.

If anyone is familiar with the area that they are building this shopping center, I can't imagine for the life of me what type of architecture would not pass the test.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

They are supposed to open a Sonic at the new Shoppes of Fox River that is being built on Sunset Drive in Waukesha. However, I guess the powers that be in Waukesha tabled it because they didn't like the architecture that Sonic presented. The Sonic representatives apparently left city hall in a hurry.

If anyone is familiar with the area that they are building this shopping center, I can't imagine for the life of me what type of architecture would not pass the test.

Waukesha is just against jobs.

Archived