Brewer Fanatic

08/04/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Cardinals (Carpenter), 7:10 CT

thablingster
Who cares how the games started, how long it took. His last 10 starts he has given up 3,3,6,4,1,7,2,3,0, and 3. With the cubs game aside, his only bad start was against the pirates and we had that huge lead in that one. I guess he was lucky in all those starts. But I think after awhile its a trend and not luck anymore. He doesnt throw hard so he has to nibble but when they do swing, he gets outs. You really need something to complain about if davis is where you start. Our bullpen really threw alot of games away (which will happen from time to time) and the starters have been pretty good for some time now. I guess we need shutouts or the pitcher sucks. You must really hate cappy lately then. Unbelievable. Sometimes you just need the offense to bail you out and it hasnt happened. But a pitcher is going to have bad days and doug is just like everyone else. But he has been good in most of his starts. I think you should stick to hockey, canada.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived