Brewer Fanatic

08/04/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Cardinals (Carpenter), 7:10 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, no comments on Eckstein's work ethic or blue collar approach to the game after botching a play that ended up costing his team 3 runs? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Sorry Daron, had to poke fun a little.

Urghh...way to start off the inning with 2 straight walks, Doug. Now Carpenter can bunt them over and a basehit gives them 2 runs that they didn't even have to work for. Does it upset you to work with a lead??

Quote:
Nobody beats the Sutton love affair with Eckstein, but Madden/Favre is on a national level. It depends on your definition, I guess.

Madden/Favre isn't even the worse. Watching the Packers on Sunday night football is so bad its painful. At least with Madden only half of his madness is about Favre and the rest is about roasted chicken, pork hocks, and such. With the ESPN guys its a constant stream of man love.

Doug Davis absolutely is garbage. He is the most annoying pitcher to watch on the whole team. Nibble, nibble, nibble. All it comes down to is he's not confident in his "stuff" so he thinks if I throw it down the middle, I have no chance. It's not him being stubborn. I think it's him not having confidence in himself so his command is off (most of the time). He's not a pitcher I want back next year. Bring back Ohka. He's got better overall career numbers and he actually throws strikes.

Archived